When purchasing theme from ThemeForest, you have two licensing options. The Regular License, and the Extended License. The billing, licensing terms and process is purely handled by Envato (the company who owns ThemeForest), and we have no control over these aspects. To learn more about what each License is for and which one to purchase, please visit this License article.
- If I need to use theme on a second site, do I need a second license?
=> Yes. One purchase of theme allows you to use the theme on one finished site. If you need to use it on a second site, it requires you to make a second license purchase.
- Can I use theme on a test site, then move it to a live site when finished?
=>Yes, you can. You can keep the theme on a test site to build it, then move it to the live site once you’re finished. However, you need to notify us, so we can help you transfer your license to the Online site.
- Can I keep a test site and a live site with one Regular License purchase? According to the licensing rules set by Envato, this is not allowed. If it is installed in two places permanently, then it requires two licenses.
- How to activate the license?
=> Go Dashboard > Familab > License, Enter your purchase code and click Save button to activate the license. If you encounter any difficulties, don’t hesitate to contact our support team Support System.
- I am activating a license for the site under construction. Can I change this after completion?
=>Yes, you can. However, you need to notify us, so we can help you transfer your license to the Online site.