This panel contains options to customize the heading of whole site
- This setting will apply for whole site.
- Shop page has its own heading setting (Shop WooCommerce> Shop Page Heading)
- In each page, you also can customize its heading in page option
This section contains options to customize the heading of your site.
- Enable Blog Heading: Enable/ disable blog heading.
- Blog Heading Display: Choose pages you want to display blog heading.
- Blog Header Block: You can replace the Page Heading with a Custom Block that you can edit in the Page Builder.
- Blog Heading Layout: Illustrate the layout of the blog heading.
- Breadcrumb: Choose type of breadcrumb. There are three option for you.
- Blog Heading Width: Choose the width of blog header. There are 2 option for you, full width or site container.
- Blog Heading Height: Enter the height of the blog heading.
- Background Color: Choose color for the background of blog heading
- Background Image: Choose color for the background of blog heading.
- Text align: Choose text align for the heading of your blog. There are two option for you.
- Text Color: Choose the color for the text.
- Padding: Customize pading. You can set up: Padding Left, Padding Right, Padding Top, Padding Bottom\
- Blog Heading Divider: Enable/disable heading divider
- Divider Color: Choose color for the divider